Fig Enterprises Property Management
Do You Have Tenants Who:
- Are constantly behind in their rental payments.
- Will not maintain your property.
- Damage or destroy your investment property.
- Move in all known relatives, various and numerous friends and assorted animals.
- Will not leave and constantly threaten you with "their lawyer".
Are You Tired Of Dealing With:
- Applications, phone calls, tenant inquiries, bounced checks, and non-payments.
- Complaints from tenants, the neighbors, and police.
- A legal system that seems totally geared in favor of tenants.
- Maintenance issues and repeated requests for "repairs" and renovations.
- The costs associated with evicting "dead-beat" tenants.
DESPAIR NO FURTHER. HELP IS HERE AT LAST!!!!
We offer rental property management services designed to SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS FOR YOU!
Fig Enterprises L.L.C. is a local business owned and operated by Greg D. Gilbert, a licensed, practicing attorney with an extensive landlord-tenant practice area. Mr. Gilbert has been representing landlords for over 10 years in all aspects of the landlord-tenant process. Mr. Gilbert currently serves as Board Attorney for the Wise County Redevelopment and Housing Authority and teaches and lectures on all aspects of the rental business.
Fig Enterprises currently operates over 230 company-owned/leased properties. We have over the years developed and honed our rental property management skills and practices to minimize the problems listed above which are common in the rental business and a real problem to rental property investors/owners like yourself.
So, you see, we are landlords ourselves! We deal with these issues every single day!
Improve Your ROI
Rental properties come with many costs and risks costs that can turn your investment into a money pit, if not managed closely.
Fig Property Management has developed a system to maintain consistently high occupancy, keep costs low, and attract high quality tenants, while screening out the bad apples.
Get Started Today!
If you have a vacant residential property in Southwest Virginia, we can make it profitable for you through Fig Property Management. Our property management system costs you a percentage of the monthly rent. But we cover occupancy, maintenance, and when necessary, eviction.
Click the "Read More" button below in order to see our example management contracts.